We believe that training at the school where you plan to work lowers the post-course stress of trying to find a job in a foreign country. We offer a job with one of the biggest language schools in the Czech Republic and you can start teaching English soon after the TEFL course. You don’t have to worry about visa; we will help you arrange all the important official documents.
The job guarantee is based on our grading system. TEFL in Prague by Edua Languages awards the following passing grades: PASS 1 (excellent pass), PASS 2 (good pass), and PASS 3 (basic pass).
- Those who receive a PASS 1 and are legally employable in the Czech Republic (are EU citizens or have obtained the work visa) will receive a full-time job guarantee with EDUA Group.
- Those who receive a PASS 2 will be considered for a full-time position depending on current hiring needs, and will be offered employment upon a successful interview with the academic staff.
- Those who receive a PASS 3 might be considered for a full-time position depending on current hiring needs.
Apply for one of our upcoming TEFL courses and start your teaching career today!
Job Guarantee Brochure:
To find out more about working for us and working in Prague in general, download the TEFL in Prague job guarantee brochure.
- Approximately 20 % of students receive a PASS 1.
- About 90% of students, who voice their interest in working with us, are invited for an interview.
- 100% of native speakers who successfully completed our TEFL course managed to find a teaching job in Prague.
- Jobs are offered year-round (no matter the season), most of our graduates start teaching within 2 to 3 weeks of completing their course.
In addition to the job guarantee, we provide job guidance to all our TEFL trainees:
- Job Guidance Workshop held by our Academic Director, who shares lots of information about finding a job in Prague and preparing for a job interview.
- Job board – job opportunities and current job openings can be found on our TEFL job board.
- Contacts and information – we will provide you with important contacts and tips on where to look for jobs. You can also turn to us at any time should you need advice or additional information.
- Lesson plan / demo lesson consultations - consult the lesson plan you have prepared for your interview with our TEFL trainers.