Job Guidance Program
"It is our aim to prepare you for all aspects of the TESOL industry."
Specially designed job guidance program is included in the TEFL course by Edua Languages to help you to succeed on the job market anytime during your life. During the job guidance sessions we will show you how to create a CV/résumé and cover letter, prepare you for interviews and tell you about the current ESL job market worldwide.
TEFL Job Guidance Topics
• Revising and/or preparing your CV/résumé and writing an ESL cover letter
• Professional advice on ESL interview structures and techniques
• Aspects of the current ESL market
• Conditions in various countries
• What to look for in a language school
• Lists of employment opportunities and contact details for schools,
both in the Czech Republic and around the globe
• Job guidance via phone or email
• Academic references available upon request from your course tutors
"Our Job Guidance Program covers a variety of topics that will certainly be helpful when starting your adventure of teaching ESL worldwide."