“I stayed in the TEFL house, and I feel that it helped me greatly. It provided a great way to get to know other prospective teachers, and was perfect for sharing information about Prague, housing, transport and all those things you need to learn in a new place.” – Ryan, USA
- LOCATION: The house is located 30 minutes away from school in a nice residential area in Prague 5.
- ROOMS: There are 8 single rooms and 1 double room. The rooms are light and comfortable, equipped with a bed, a table and a chair, a working lamp, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. Bed linen is provided, trainees need to bring their own towels.
- BOARD: The house is self-catering. There is a large kitchen equipped with all necessary appliances and utensils.
- FACILITIES: The house has 2 shared bathrooms, a laundry room, drying racks, a flat iron and an ironing board. There is also a rooftop terrace with a beautiful view of Prague and a garden.
CHECK-IN: Friday to Sunday before the course start.
CHECK-OUT: Tuesday after the course.
|SINGLE ROOM||350 EUR/month|
|+ includes||an airport pick-up, a welcome pack, a free Czech course*|
|couples and friends get 50% off accommodation|
* if you book the FULL PACKAGE, you will get a free Czech for foreigners course at our sister company Tutor.