- TEFL in Prague by EDUA Group
- Teach English and travel the world
Teach English and travel the world
Have you always dreamt of living in a foreign country or travelling the world?
Are you a native English speaker or a proficient user of the English language?
Then come to Prague, take our TEFL course and start your adventure! In just 4 weeks you can become certified and teach English in Prague or anywhere else in the world.
|What do you need to do to come to Prague for the course?|
|1.||Apply for the course and secure your place by paying a 400 EUR deposit.|
|2.||Book your flight.|
|3.||Grab your passport and come to Prague!
If you are from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, South America or the EU, you do not need a visa, you can come right away.
|OR||Get a tourist visa and come to Prague!
If you are from India, Russia, Africa and most
Asian countries, you will need to apply for a tourist visa first. The visa only takes two weeks to get and we will send you all the documents you will need!
|4.||Don’t forget to take some money with you (to find out what expenses you need to count with click here).|
In just 4 weeks you will:
- Learn to plan and teach interesting and well-structured lessons.
- Learn to use a variety of teaching techniques.
- Gain the confidence to stand in front of a class.
- Get prepared to start working as a teacher right after the course.
- Meet a lot of like-minded people and make many new friends.
To find out more about the course and its content, click here.
What can you do after the course?
|1. STAY IN PRAGUE/CZECH REPUBLIC|
|You can work for EDUA Group||You can work for other schools in Prague|
|If you get a Pass 1, you will be guaranteed a full-time job with EDUA Group.||During the course there is a workshop on what it is like to teach in Prague and how to prepare for an interview.|
|If you get a Pass 2 or Pass 3, you will be interviewed
and offered a full-time or a part-time job depending on our current hiring needs (we usually hire around 95% of our graduates).
|We will share current job offers with you and give you
a list of language schools you can contact.
|You will mainly be teaching adults – small groups or individuals.||You will teach adults, young adults or children – there
are many different options.
|2. MOVE TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY|
|The TEFL certificate is recognized worldwide (you will, however, need to get a visa to work in most countries).|
|We will tell you where to look for jobs and answer all of your questions about working abroad.|
What we do for our trainees?
We know that moving to a different country can be quite overwhelming and stressful. That’s why we are here to help you with every step of the way:
- Airport pick-up
- Accommodation in the TEFL house (shared with other TEFL trainees from the course)
- Assistance getting a long-term visa
- Job guarantee and job guidance
- Housing guidance and assistance
- Assistance opening a bank account, arranging a Czech phone number and more post-course assistance
- Large TEFL community
- Parties and networking events
- Free Czech lessons
- Discounts on language courses
- and much more…
|Want to learn more about the course? Leave us your e-mail address below and we will get back to you.|